Hay Gurl Hay



Bjork is back with new album Biophilia and the promo shots are cool. They are by Inez and Vinoodh and m/m Paris. But my question is who designed the clothes? She wore Alexander McQueen on Homogenic and Hussein Chalayan (who just recently changed his label to Chalayan) on Post (which I saw at his exhibition in Tokyo which made me squeal. It wasn't the paper jacket she wore on the cover but it was like I'm looking at fashion history here and I'm going to have an aneurysm). 

Can we have a Bjork moment? Yes we can. 

Post-1995. Jacket by Hussein Chalayan. Shot by Stéphane Sednaoui
I used to have this poster on my wall when I was a teenager. It was fucking huge. I was obsessed.

Homogenic-1999. Dress By Alexander McQueen. Shot by Nick Knight.

Sednaoui also did the cover of Kylie Minogue's 1997 album Impossible Princess. They used to date.


Kylie Minogue pictured wearing Véronique Leroy


0 comments:

Post a Comment