*sing* Under da sea

The resort collections for 2012 have been quite hilarious. It's like, okay we get it, it's summer so we should be at the beach but whaddya want me to do, wear scuba gear? Fuck yes say a dick-load of designers. 

Ursula. Clearly excited by resort 2012

The whole time I was shopping these images I had that crab Sebastian from The Little Mermaid singing Under The Sea stuck in my head.
 
Under the seeeeeea

Under the seeeeeeea

Under the sea something you and me under the sea

I'm certain those are the lyrics. Ariel would be proud. 

First up...McQ, the Alexander McQueen diffusion line



Alexander Wangs urban sporty swimwear awesomeness



And Stefano Pilati did rope printed skirts and anchor charms. You want these clothes? Well stay away from the buffet when your on that cruise ship yo. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment