Weird but not too Weird at Marni




Perhaps taken apart this collection may not look very interesting on a rack in a store but I just can’t help but fall in love with Marni. Consuelo Castiglioni has a knack for colour and putting together a total look.

Sometimes the clothes are often so bare of zips and buttons and that they have that made at home look about them but the proportion, cut and quality suggest otherwise.

I just love the girl that Consuelo is dressing-herself presumably- because there’s that bit of Marni girl in me too, the girl that wants to dress in this sort of arty, weird-but-not-too-weird way. Oh and I’m a guy and I’m aware there’s Marni menswear but it’s never as charming as the womenswear.

A lot of serious critics of fashion won’t be looking too hard at Marni for the next big trend but whatever, Consuelo makes amazing clothes and pushes fashion in her own direction which is always refreshing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment